In San Augustine the rain stands at 3.08 inches so far for the day, 6.88 for the storm total, and 6.94 for the Month.
- AND... like many other Counties catching these copious amounts of water, we have many low water bridges under water and a large number of County roads that have washed out all across SA County.
- In the North part of the County, they have accumulated additional amounts of 2.23 inches today on Norman Neel's Harmony Hill location. That's 5.30" for our storms total there.
- Norman's neighbor one mile down the road, Geoff Reeder, put 2.01 in his milk pail today for a storm total of 4.85 inches so far today.
- On Sam Rayburn's North end at Etoile the minnow bucket held 3.41 inches today and another 1.88 leaked out yesterday.
- In Broaddus, today's total was 3.80 inches and 2.70 inches yesterday for a 6.50 total for the storm.
- Several others have reported 7-8+" on the side toward Toledo Bend.
Two day total of 9.9 inches as of 10:15 pm near Toledo Bend Reservoir NE of San Augustine and SE of Center/Shelbyville area in Shelby County.