AGENDA FOR NOVEMBER 16, 2015
1. Roll call, establishment of quorum, call to order – Joaquin ISD could have members via video conference call – Texas Government Code Section 551.127 (See Attached Code)
2. Invocation and Pledges of Allegiance
3. Audience Participation – In accordance with Joaquin ISD Policy BED Local no presentation shall exceed five
minutes. Delegations of more than five persons shall appoint one person to present their views before the Board.
4. Report/Information items:
4.1 Review Monthly Financial Report – Joel Bumback, Director of Finance
4.2 FIRST Hearing (Public Comments welcome during this item) – Joel Bumback, Director of Finance
4.3 Highly Qualified Report – Donna Vergo, Human Resources
4.4 TASB Legal Seminar – Nacogdoches, November 19, 2015, from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. SFASU-Twilight Ballroom
4.5 Hand out Board Operating Procedures – Phil Worsham, Superintendent
5. Agenda Items for consideration and possible action:
5.1 Minutes from previous month’s meeting
5.2 Approve TASB Policy Update 103
5.3 Approve 2015 Independent Auditor’s Report – Goff & Herrington, P.C.
5.4 Move January 18th Board meeting to the 19th
6. Recommendations for items to be placed on agenda for next Board meeting
7. Designation of date and time of next regular meeting of the Board of Trustees of the
Joaquin ISD – December 14, 2015, at 6:00 p.m.