Notice is hereby given the regular scheduled called meeting of the governing body of the City of Tenaha will be held on Monday November 26, 2018 @ 5:15 p.m. in the City Hall Council Meeting Room located at 238 N. George Bowers Drive in Tenaha, Texas. If while the meeting, any discussion on items on the Agenda should be held in executive session, the Council will convene in accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Government Code Section 551.101.
Order of Business
1. Call to Order
3. Roll Call and Establish a quorum.
4. Public Comments (Limited to 3 minutes)
5. Discuss and Consider Approval of Minutes from October 2018 Meeting. (Action)
6. Discuss and Consider Approval of Financials for October 2018 Meeting (Action)
7. Discuss, consider, and adopt resolution designating a planning service provider for the 2019 Texas
CDBG Planning and Capacity Building Fund application and project implementation. (Action)
8. Discuss and Consider having December City Council Meeting. (Action)
9. Discuss and Consider adding Piney Wood Sanitation Survey to next month’s water bill.
10. Mayor and City Council Members Concerns
11. Department Head Reports/City Council Comments