The Shelby County Commissioners' Court met today 8-8-18 at the active Shelby County Courthouse and took the following actions:
1. They approved the minutes of the July 11th, 2018 regular meeting, July 18th Special meeting, and the July 25th, 2018 Special meeting.
2. They approved weekly expenses.
3. They approved the current payroll.
4. They approved officers reports, attached below.
Click Report to Enlarge:
5. No public comments were given on agenda items.
6. They reappointed Mr. John Howard for a two-year term as a board member of the Burke Board of Trustees representing Shelby County.
7. They discussed lifting the burn ban for Shelby County but left it in place. Once again the burn ban is still in effect for Shelby County.
8. District Clerk, Lori Oliver presented a proposal on new case management systems for the District Clerk's office and Jury Management. Once full setup the idocket system would allow for easier storage and access to records. The Court took no action at this time, but are considering putting it in place in the future.
District Clerk Lori Oliver
9. They discussed using the idocket system for the Justice Courts but took no action at this time.
10. Lastly, the Court adjourned.