Notice is hereby given that a Regular meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 11th day of July, 2018 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve minutes of the June 6, 2018 Special meeting, June 13, 2018 Regular meeting, June 20, 2018 Special meeting and June 27, 2018 Special meeting.
2. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
3. Approve current payroll.
4. Approve Officers Report.
5. Public comments on Agenda item.
6. Discuss and possibly approve the County Treasurer to add another phone line for her office.
7. Discuss and take action on approving the renewal of Texas Association of Counties group health insurance for the 2019 plan year.
8. Discuss and possibly approve participation in TexPool Investment Pool.
9. Approve Resolution Authorizing Participation in the TexPool Investment Pool and Designating Authorized Representatives.
10. Bobbie McDaniel to address Commissioners’ Court about the Flag at the Sheriff’s Office.