Notice is hereby given that a Regular meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 14th day of August, 2017 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve the minutes of the July 10, 2017 Regular Meeting, and the July 24, 2017 Special Meeting, of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court.
2. Approve and pay the monthly expenses.
3. Approve Officers’ Reports.
4. Public Comments on Agenda items.
5. Discuss and possibly approve donation of pipe from Nuverra to Shelby County. Pipe will be used for culverts for County Commissioners. The pipe is located in Frierson, La.
6. Discuss and possibly approve contract with Bryan & Bryan Asphalt, LLC.
7. Judy Thompson to address the court about CR 4378.
8. Accept and record the Certificate of Completion of the Basic Peace Officer Course and the Reactivation of the Peace Officer’s License of Roy G. Cheatwood, Constable Precinct 3.
9. Discuss payment options and possibly approve the reimbursement for the utility adjustment and new highway construction costs for Loop 500 as per an Agreement to Contribute signed on August 13, 2007 between the County and the Texas Department of Transportation.
10. Sealed bids to be discussed and possibly accepted on Property ID 21747, located in the Jesse Amason Survey, City of Center which has been struck off the tax rolls.
11. Discuss and possibly advertise for bids on janitorial services.
12. Discuss and possibly approve the purchase of a new computer for Justice of the Peace Precinct 1 from the Justice Court Technology Fund.
13. Discuss and possibly approve the purchase of a new vehicle for Constable Precinct 3.
14. David Chandler to address the court about a contract for 911 ambulance calls.