The Shelby County Commissioners' Court met this morning Feb. 6, 2019, at the active Shelby County Courthouse and took the following actions:
1. They approved and paid weekly expenses.
2. They approved the current payroll.
3. No public comments were given.
4. They discussed and approved Commissioner Pct. 1 and Commissioner Pct. 2 to split the purchase of a paving machine from KNL Dirt Work for $38,000.
5. They discussed and approved the District Attorney's office to purchase a new vehicle.
6. They discussed and approved the appointment of Ann Blackwell to the Tri-County Community Action Board of Director to represent Shelby County.
7. They discussed seeking bids on building a fence to enclose the Shelby County Sheriff's Office and jail property.
Shelby County Sheriff Willis Blackwell
8. They adjourned.