The Shelby County Commissioners' Court met today 4-11-18 at 9:30 a.m. at the active Shelby County Courthouse and took the following actions.
1. The Court approved the minutes of the March 7, 2018 Regular meeting, March 14, 2018 Special meeting, March 21, 2018 Special meeting, and March 28, 2018 Special meeting.
2. They approved and paid weekly expenses.
3. They approved the officers report.
4. No public comments on agenda items.
5. They looked at bids for Commissioner Pct.3 and Commissioner Pct. 4 on equipment.
6. They appointed Jheri-Lynn McSwain to the Shelby County Historical Commission.
7. They approved and appointed the members of the Shelby County Historical Commission for 2018.
8. They discussed and approved election contract between Shelby County and Center Independent School District for election services.
9. They discussed and approved the Radio Tower Rental Agreement for Adult Probation.
10. They discussed and approved the Radio Tower Rental Agreement for all four Commissioners.
11. They looked at sealed bids on Property ID 11474, located in the A-0200 Foster JOHN SUR BLK 11 TR 17, City of Timpson, Shelby County Texas which has been struck off the tax roll. They accepted a bid from Mario Osby for $1,500.
12. The Court adjourned.