The Shelby County Commissioners Court met today 3-7-18 at 9:30 a.m. at the active Shelby County Courthouse in Center,TX. Justin Mott News Director at Center Radio Station said the opening prayer, and Shelby County Judge Allison Harbison lead the pledges to the U.S and Texas flags.
1. The Court approved the minutes of the February 7, 2018 Special meeting, February 12, 2018 Regular meeting, February 15, 2018 Special meeting, February 21, 2018 Special meeting, and February 28, 2018 Special meeting.
2. They approved and paid weekly expenses.
3. They approved and paid current payroll.
4. They approved the officers report.
5. No public comments where given on the agenda items.
6. The Court recogonized the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service - Family & Community Health, 2018 class of Master Wellness Volunteers on their competition and certification to provide nutrition and wellness programs to Shelby County residents and commitment to provide a minimum of 40 hours of service back to our community.
7. They recorded the Racial Profiling Report for Shelby County Sheriff Willis Blackwell.
8. They discussed the remodeling of the bottom floor of the Annex building.
9. The court moved into an Executive Closed Session
10. They reopened the regular meeting.
11. They discussed issues discussed in the Executive Session.
12. Lastly they adjourned.