Notice is hereby given that a Regular meeting of the Governing Body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 12th day of February, 2018 at 9:30 am in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve minutes of the January 8, 2018 Regular meeting, January 10, 2018 Special meeting, January 22, 2018 Special meeting, January 24, 2018 Special meeting.
2. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
3. Approve Officers Report.
4. Public Comments on Agenda items.
5. Discuss and possibly approve Pct. 3 Commissioner to close County Road 3120.
6. Discuss and possibly approve changing the two Regular meeting days for Commissioners’ Court to correspond with payroll week.
7. Discuss and possibly approve Resolution of Annual Review of County Investment Policy.
8.Discuss and possibly approve Resolution to Designate County Investment Officer.
9. Recognize completion of required continuing education for Ann Blackwell, County Treasurer as County Investment Officer.
10. Recognize completion of required continuing education for Jennifer Fountain, County Clerk.