The Shelby County Appraisal District Appraisal Review Board held a meeting on January 9th, 2018 at 10 a.m. the board took the following actions.
1. They where called to order.
2. They took the oath of office.
3. The board approved the minutes of the October 3rd, 2017 meeting.
4. The board submitted supplemental records for the fourth quarter of 2017.
5. The board approved policies and procedures no changes were made.
Items not listed on the agenda: they moved the status of General Shelters to out of the City Limits as a clerical error had listed it in the City of Center limits.