During the Center City Council meeting held on January 8th, 2018 the council took the following actions.
1. They adopted the City limits map.
2. They approved the Light & Champion as the City's Official paper.
3. Chemical bids were approved.
4. A parade route was approved for Martin Luther King Jr. day.
5. The council finished their regular meeting and moved on to discuss items of interest including: The Little League World Series, The annual water burnout, AT&T services, and the demolition of some older homes in Center. No action was taken this was just a discussion.
6. Lastly the council adjourned.