- *Monday* - Winds from the South ahead of a cold front 10-12 mph 76/59
and as front approaches the air masses will collide and likely bring us 1/2
of much needed rain. Could have some thunder and lightning with the rain.
- *Tuesday* - Light rain continues and winds shift to the North at 12-15
mph. our high 62 with a low of 39.
- *Wednesday* - Mostly cloudy 59 for a high and a low of 38 as winds
continue from the North but diminished to 5 mph.
- *Friday* - Lots of sun returns, but our high will only reach 60
degrees and our low with the clear skies will be around 31 degrees and our
winds will be strong from the West at 12-15 mph by noon. Expect
*freezing* temperatures once again.
- *Saturday* - 57/35 with lots of sun and winds 8-10 from the West