- A strong dome of HIGH pressure is the current system that is sitting
over us. it will keep us Dry and cause a Continued warming back up into the
90's again trend at least through Sunday.
- Late day Sunday a cold front LOW will drop in and put us back in the
more normal October temperatures like we have had the last couple of days
with highs in the 70's and lows in the upper 50's & low 60's during the
- NO RAIN. We are on the tail end of the LOW's Trough with nothing to
trigger moisture to fall.
- Increasing drought conditions, but TAME winds will not exacerbate the
- TROPICALS - None. No development in the Atlantic or off the African
Coast is shown in the Atlantic and Ophelia is way away from US and moving
into Central, North Atlantic's cold waters.
- *Be Sure to stay hydrated! Its drier than you think!*
- *Take care of your pets, plants, and check on neighbors and look in on
*Please use extra caution in any outdoor burning as the drying
conditions continue to worsen.*