We seem to be caught up in the Fall Doldrums....really unusual weather. and
the next 7-10 days will not be much different.
- *Today* - A little cooler, mostly cloudy, but some PM sun is possible.
with front will come some 8-12 MPH winds. BUT...81/53 temperatures.
- *Wednesday* - mostly clear with North wind at 5 MPH, 81/59
- *Thursday* - 87/65 and sunny
- *Friday - Saturday - Sunday* - Back to hot and humid as winda return
from the South and with them comes the Gulf moisture. Highs back into the
low 90's and upper 60's at night. "feels like" temps....8-10 degrees warmer.
- *Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday* of next week returns to more Fall like
low 80's Mid 50's with winds returning to North and Eastward directions and
"feels like" will be the actuals.
- DID I MENTION....NO RAIN!!!
The Jet Stream is caught up way North of us and in Canada....just nothing
to trigger the moisture for us.