Notice is hereby given that a Regular meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 10th of October, 2017 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve the minutes of the September 6, 2017 Workshop meeting, September 11, 2017 Regular meeting, the September 20, 2017 Special meeting, September 20, 2017 Public Hearing, the September 25, 2017 Special meeting and the September 29, 2017 Special meeting, of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court.
2. Approve the weekly expenses.
3. Approve Officers’ Reports.
4. Public Comments on Agenda items.
5. Jenny Schroeder with New York Life Insurance to give presentation.
6. Johnnie Perry to give presentation for Allegiance EMS.
7. Nominate two Board Members for the Shelby County Appraisal District.
8. Discuss and possibly approve a bid for new vehicle for Constable Pct. 3.
9. Approve donation of 3 loads of gravel from Longview Asphalt for the Extension Office parking lot.
10. Reconsider setting Sheriff and Constable Fees for 2018.